Saturday, September 10, 2011

Christine + Ed

Christine and Ed are a phenomenal couple. They are fun loving, adventurous and truly in love with one another.  When I say adventurous, I mean it!! Ed proposed to Christine right after they both jumped out of a plane! I had a great time doing their shoot at Bear Creek Resort. The sun came out right in the middle of our session, which I felt was incredible since we haven't had sun in Pennsylvania for about ten days!! The love that they have truly came out during our time together. I cannot wait for their wedding, which is on June 10th, 2012!





























3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the comment on my blog! I love your photos. I would have loved to have an engagement shoot it looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather,
    I'm glad you enjoyed the photos!! Thank you for looking!! We could always do a fall or winter shoot for holiday cards too!! There are always excuses to get more photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are gorgeous, very different and unique!! Great job Becky, hopefully ill be engaged soon and you can take my pix! ;) haha (I hope your hair is holding up!)

    -Holly

    ReplyDelete